Free Postage on orders over £30
Phone orders can be placed on 01237 432153
NHS Staff Please call us for 50% off Soap and Handcream!
The Clovelly Soap Company
Effective from 23rd May 2018
The Cloveloy Soap Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We,The Clovelly Soap Company are a small, privately owned, independent entity, who may collect the following information when you use our website, and/or engage with us by subscribing to us.
· Your name and job title (if applicable)
· Your contact information including email address, telephone number
· Your Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· Other information relevant to any customer surveys and/or offers we may share with you
What we do with the information we gather?
We usually require the above mentioned information to understand your needs, respond to an enquiry, and provide you with a product or service.
We may also require the above information for:
• Internal record keeping in connection with a booking
• To improve our products and services
• To periodically send promotional emails about any new products, product special offers or other Clovelly Soap Company related information, which we think you may find of interest, using the email address provided.
And from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes via email only – and use your feedback and information to customise our website experience according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The Clovelly Soap Company will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless we have your full permission or we are required by law to do so.
Links to other websites
Our website does contain links to other websites of interest –
Once you have clicked to use these links and leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other websites.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
We would recommend you exercise caution and look at the privacy statements applicable to any third party websites in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection of, and use of your personal information by The Clovelly Soap Company in the following ways:
1. When you are asked to fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can tick to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. If you have previously registered with The Clovelly Soap Company to join our mailing lists, and/or you are receiving emailed information from us via direct marketing routes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us, or emailing us at [email protected]
You may request details of the personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held about you by The Clovelly Soap Company, please write to:
Sarah Harper, The Clovelly Soap Company, The Old Granary, Higher Clovelly, Bideford EX39 5RR
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.